The MLS laser is an FDA approved class IV laser that uses two different wavelengths that have been proven to surpass the capabilities of traditional laser therapy. The MLS laser uses specific wavelengths of light that have a strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on tissues that are exposed to the laser allowing the body to trigger its own healing ability. The MLS laser is not experimental and has proven itself time and time again. There is scientific data that has proven how effective the MLS laser is.
How do cells benefit from MLS Laser Therapy?
Healthy cells run like a well-oiled machine. This includes the ability to build and grow connective tissue, hormones, and blood vessels. During trauma or inflammation cells go into overdrive and can become overworked to exhaustion. This results in cells becoming dormant. The mitochondrial power generators in our cells respond to various frequencies of light like plants react to sunlight. MLS Laser therapy stimulates the cell’s mitochondria resulting in increased cellular function resulting in faster healing.
What are the results of laser therapy?
The cellular “factory” returns to work resulting in:
- Rapid healing of both older and more recent injuries
- Reduction in swelling
- Improvement in vascular and lymphatic circulation allowing for rapid healing
- Better range of motion
- Reduction in pain
What are the benefits of MLS therapy?
- No negative side effects
- Non-surgical treatment
- Rapid improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid relief of pain
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Speeds healing process
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains